1. What are the 3-5 biggest mistakes newcomers make when they start cybersecurity?
- Influenced by the vendors, trainers and research papers
- Choosing a product from external recommendation, endorsement instead of looking at it from his/her own use case
- Missing key success criteria during PoC (Proof Of Concept)
2. What mistakes are also common among professionals?
- Heavily dependent on technology
- Poor focus on people and processes
- Considering it as a cost center than a value creation center
3. What 3-5 actions bring the greatest impact to cybersecurity?
- Continuous upskilling
- Finding a right mentor
- Periodic assessment of skills applied VS only learned